• 22
  • 27
  • 38
  • 15
  • Dr. Organic Aloe Vera

    Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that closely resembles a cactus. Aloe Vera gel, the mucilaginous substance obtained from the inner leaf, consists of 99.3% water with the remaining 0.7% made up of polysaccharides together with enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Aloe Vera gel has great moisturising, softening, soothing and repairing properties; it is excellent for use topically because its pH value is almost identical to that of the skin (slightly acidic). It is ideal to protect and maintain the health and appearance of the skin, it enhances natural cell renewal and the restoration of damaged skin by promoting the repairing process. Numerous scientific studies report the effective use of this plant when applied topically for the treatment of burns, sunburn, inflammatory skin disorders, irritations and wounds.
    Aloe Vera is an intense moisturiser, it improves the water balance between the stratum corneum and skin surface lipids, it is particularly appropriate for dry, dehydrated and mature skin.
    Additionally, Aloe demonstrates efficacy in diminishing wrinkles thanks to its ability to penetrate.
     


    Browse By:
    Quick Search:

    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Conditioner
    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Conditioner
    Soothing conditioner suitable for all hair types formulated with Organic Aloe Vera, Shea butter, Panthenol, Sunflower oil and Vitamin E.
    Package: 1 bottle 265 ml

    Code: DRG24
    Category: Ristrutturanti per capelli
    Avg. Rating: 4 *
    Price: € 10.50/Unit/s
     

    Unit/s  

    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Gel
    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Gel
    Double strength Organic Aloe Vera gel, an all-over body treatment that instantly cools and soothes the skin, providing effective relief from sunburn, skin irritations, insect bites, itching and dry, damaged skin.
    Package: 1 bottle 200 ml

    Code: DRG26
    Category: Scalp gel & masks
    Avg. Rating: 4 *
    Price: € 13.50/Unit/s
     

    Unit/s  

    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Gel Tea Tree
    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Gel Tea Tree
    An all-over body treatment that instantly cools and soothes the skin, providing quick relief from itchy insect bites, shaving nicks, cuts, grazes and other minor irritations.
    Package: 1 bottle 200 ml

    Code: DRG27
    Category: Scalp gel & masks
    Avg. Rating: 4 *
    Price: € 13.50/Unit/s
     

    Unit/s  

    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Shampoo
    Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Shampoo
    Strengthening and protecting shampoo formulated with Organic Aloe Vera. It protects and fortifies the hair, controls split ends, gives nourishment to the scalp and is perfect for maintaining hair in lustrous shiny condition.
    Package: 1 bottle 265 ml

    Code: DRG23
    Category: Daily & Delicate use
    Avg. Rating: 5 *
    Price: € 10.50/Unit/s
     


    www.hairshopeurope.com uses cookies.
    By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information can be found here