HairGenesis™ Topical Activator is safe, effective, and now - even more powerful than ever before. It is also much more convenient to use. In fact, you only need to use HairGenesis™ Topical Activator once a day in order to achieve desired results.
Simply apply 1mL of serum to your affected scalp in the evening. As an added benefit, both men and women may now use HairGenesis™ Topical Activator in the exact same dosage and powerful level of concentration.
The Hair Genesis Topical Activator helps stimulate hair growth. It also delivers another dosage of clinically-proven DHT blocker ingredients (including the well-known ingredient Beta Sitosterol) into the scalp and hair follicles to protect them on the inside from the effects of harmful DHT already existing in the body. In a newly-formulated proprietary solution, the Hair Genesis Topical Activator is filled with a host of potent 5AR inhibitors (DHT Blockers), yet free from the negative side effects commonly associated with Minoxidil topical lotions.
Safe, effective, easy to use, and now - even more powerful than ever before. In fact, you only need to use it once a day in order to achieve desired results. Safe for both men and women to use the same dosage and powerful level of concentration.
Directions for use:
If you use immediately after washing your hair, towel-dry or blow-dry your hair on a low heat setting after showering, to make sure your scalp is dry first.
- Fill the applicator dropper to 1 mL.
- Apply directly to your scalp, not to your hair. Apply to the area(s) where there is thinning hair or hair loss.
For best results, do the following: Part your hair in several rows about one half inch apart in the area to be treated:
- Hold your hair away from the part as you apply it evenly along your scalp.
- To ensure the Serum covers your scalp completely, you may want to gently massage it into your scalp with your fingertips. But be careful not to rub the hair or scalp or massage the scalp roughly, as thinning hairs tend to be weaker and could break off or fall out easily.
- Use up to 1 mL of the Serum from the applicator, once a day, every day. (Each bottle should last about one month, when used as directed.) Using less or less often will simply lessen your chances of getting results. However, using more or more often will not improve results.
- Wash your hair as normal using the Hair Genesis™ Revitalizing and Thickening Shampoo. This product will help cleanse your scalp as well as protect your hair from the negative effects associated with pattern hair loss.
- Use every day as a part of your daily personal hygiene / maintenance program. It takes less time to use than brushing your teeth.
- Use a wide-tooth comb when combing wet or damp hair, to avoid hair breakage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying to avoid getting product on your face or in your eyes.
- If you miss an application, don't try to make up for it by using more the next day. Simply resume your daily use the next day.
IF YOU USED MINOXIDIL PRODUCTS:
Some individuals who have stopped using products which use the blood pressure medication Minoxidil in their topical formulations (such as Rogaine™, Avacor™, and Hair Advantage™) have reported that they experienced sudden hair loss after discontinuing the use of such products. This is one of the known potential side effects of stopping usage of Minoxidil. Others have reported that using their remaining supply of Minoxidil once a day to wean themselves off of this side effect during the initial stages of treatment with HairGenesis™ have experienced little or no such transient hair loss.
Isoproyl alcohol, Oleic Acid, LSESr 85/95% Liposterolic Content (Saw Palmetto Extract), Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Cycloartenol, Lupeol, Lupenone, 24-Methyl-Cycloartenol, Oligomeric Proantho-Cyanidin, Oleth-20, Evening Primrose Oil, Genestein, Pygeum Africana Extract, Japanese Green Tea Extract, GLA Borage Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Nonoxynol 10, Polysorbate 80, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Biotin
Learn More / Media